Experience You Can Trust
Grand Oaks Behavioral Health is a small group of psychologists and psychotherapists who have specialized training and are recognized by national professional organizations. Our highly qualified, state-licensed psychologists, psychotherapists, and physicians average more than 12 years of experience in their respective fields.
We Believe In
- Treating you with concern, dignity, and respect.
- Providing you with competent, compassionate therapeutic services.
- Being sensitive to culture, race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation
At Grand Oaks Behavioral Health, we specialize in a wide variety of emotional and behavioral concerns. One or more of these concerns may be affecting you as an individual...as a couple...as a family. When difficulties and problems affect your ability to manage from day-to-day, psychotherapy can make a difference. When working with a psychologist or psychotherapist, you will be able to alleviate emotional and interpersonal problems, address self-defeating behavioral patterns, make better choices and decisions, gain confidence and awareness, and achieve personal and life goals.
Our psychologists/psychotherapists can help you with the following problems:
- depression, anxiety, stress
- maladaptive behavioral patterns
- low self-esteem
- marital or family issues
- adjustment to career, family, or life changes
- school problems—attention, emotional or behavioral concerns
- parenting issues
- managing chronic pain or medical issues
- post traumatic stress, childhood trauma, recent traumatic events
- managing negative feelings—anger, loneliness, guilt, shame, loss of trust