Experience You Can Trust
Grand Oaks Behavioral Health is a group of experienced psychologists and psychotherapists who have specialized training and are recognized by national professional organizations. Our highly qualified, state-licensed psychologists and psychotherapists average more than 12 years of experience in their respective fields.
We Believe In
- Treating you with concern, dignity, and respect.
- Providing you with competent, compassionate therapeutic services.
- Being sensitive to culture, race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation
At Grand Oaks Behavioral Health, we specialize in a wide variety of emotional and behavioral concerns. One or more of these concerns may be affecting you as an individual…as a couple…as a family. When difficulties and problems affect your ability to manage from day-to-day, psychotherapy can make a difference. When working with a psychologist or psychotherapist, you will be able to alleviate emotional and interpersonal problems, address self-defeating behavioral patterns, make better choices and decisions, gain confidence and awareness, and achieve personal and life goals.
with the following problems:
- Anxiety, obsessive/compulsive behaviors and fears
- Low self-esteem
- Marital or family relationship issues
- Adjustment to career, family or life changes
- School problems—attention, emotional or behavioral concerns
- Parenting issues
- Managing chronic pain or medical issues
- Post traumatic stress, childhood trauma, recent traumatic events
- Managing negative feelings—anger, loneliness, guilt, shame, loss of trust